The Pinnacle Point Estate has many facilities including the clubhouse, restaurant, golf course, driving range/swing studio/ golf academy, historic caves, hikes & walks. The famous St. Blaize Walking Trail in particular is a must. You could even walk through to some of the most beautiful beaches along this trail.
The golf course was opened in 2006, Golf Travel & Leisure magazine selected Pinnacle Point as one of the best ten new courses in the world and is rated among the top twenty in South Africa. Darren Clarke, 2011 Open Champion, described the course as “the best golf course on the planet”.
Depending on what you’re interested in, we’ve listed the following options, but please contact us if you would like any further information or have any questions, these are just to mention a few.
- The Garden route casino, offers entertainment, dining & casino gaming, situated just outside Pinnacle Point Estate.
- Aan de Zee @ Pinnacle Villas are 7 km from Dias Museum Complex and the port
- Shark Cage Diving, 7km away in Mossel bay
- With Mossel bay only ten minutes’ away, the local shopping centres, white beaches for walking, swimming, sunbathing & more, restaurants & post office, are all easily accessible
- George Airport is 40 km away
- There are beautiful vineyards to visit in the area with Jakkalsvlei only 54.8km away
A little further:
- The Garden Route Game Lodge, 45 km away, wonderful for a short trip, or to stop along the way –an absolute must!
- Redberry Farm, George 60km away
- The Cango Caves, Cango Ostrich & Butterfly farm & Cango Wildlife Ranch, Oudshoorn 90km
- Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary, Plettenberg bay 164.8km away
- Swellendam, Aan de Oever Guest House, 170km away
- Cape Town Airport Km & Cape Town, 450km away