- Visit the Drosdty Museum and all our heritage sites and get to know Swellendam a little bit better.
- Take the whole family and book a barge on the Buffeljagsdam (Umshanti). Have a braai, take a canoe trip to the waterfall, hike up the mountain, have a swim in the dam or just relax.
- Make your child’s fairy tale dreams come true by visiting the Fairy sanctuary for a truly magical experience.
- It’s berry season! Pick your very own berries at Wildebraam Berry Estate. Frozen berries is also available to purchase all year round.
- For a day filed with adventure, take a lovely walk in Duiwelsbos in Marloth Nature Reserve towards the waterfall. While you’re there why not have a picnic and enjoy some lovely views.
Make your trip to Swellendam even more memorable with these activities. Visit these spots in Swellendam with your kids to make your stay worthwhile.