Weather is getting warmer and we are here for it! We’ve dotted down a few things to do this summer in Swellendam.
- Drop by the Berry farm and take a walk in the enchanted forest, do some canoeing, swim and take a slide down the zipline.
- Berry picking at Wildebraam Berry Estate. Afterwards, treat yourself to homemade berry products in their shop.
- Cool down in the Buffeljagsdam. Spend your day lazing next to the dam or book a cruise on a double decker barge. You can braai, take a canoe trip to the waterfall, hike up the mountain, swim or just relax.
- Make a daytrip to Felix unite. Experience all kinds of fun water activities.
- Go for a round of golf. Rated as one of the best 9-hole golf courses in the country, with a variety of difficulties, this course will definitely put any golfer to the test.
- Hike up Duiwelsbos and enjoy spectacular views and waterfalls.
- Take your bike and enjoy one of our biking trails. Swellendam Trails is free to access and has something for everyone who’s up for a adventure.
- Make a daytrip to Viljoensdrift, a wine farm in the Robertson Wine Valley. Book a river cruise, fill your picnic basket with sumptuous deli delicacies and enjoy your picnic during your trip down the river.
Enjoy these spots and make the most of you holiday in Swellendam.